Eco-friendly rug company Mariachi opens new showroom at High Point
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/5/2010 3:34:56 PM
Philadelphia - Mariachi Imports, a supplier of recycled plastic outdoor rugs, is moving into a permanent showroom at High Point in time for the market later this month.
It has been nine years since this manufacturer of the "Mad Mats" line of eco-friendly casual outdoor rugs, as well as of the designer of "Sweep Dreams" eco-friendly broom program and supplier of several home décor accessories, has participated in the High Point Market.
Mariachi Imports' new space is M-6002 in the Suites at Market Square, Mezzanine Level.
Company president and owner Amy Kimmich will host the official ribbon cutting ceremony at 10 a.m. on October 16. Market attendees are invited to join her and the Mariachi team for a celebratory toast with mimosas and cupcakes.
"The High Point Market is the premier market for anyone looking to be in the furniture and design world," said Kimmich, "and we're ready to put Mariachi Imports in the middle of all the action."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...