Texprocil elects officers
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/30/2010 11:49:41 AM
Mumbai - India's Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council (Texprocil) yesterday elected its officers for the year.
Amit Ruparelia of Trendsetters was elected chairman. Deputy chairman is Manikam Ramaswami of Loyal Textile Mills Ltd. Vice chairman is R.K. Dalmia of Century Textiles and Industries Ltd.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...