Perfect Fit names industry vet Waite vp, marketing and product development
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/27/2010 12:01:53 PM
Charlotte, N.C. - Longtime basic bedding product manufacturer Perfect Fit Industries LLC has hired 25-year industry veteran Carmen Waite as its new vp of marketing and product development.
She joins the company from Springs Global, where she was most recently vp of merchandising for fashion bedding and blankets. Her career experience spans manufacturing, sourcing, merchandising, marketing, and product development.
Founded in 1932, Perfect Fit Industries specializes in the development and marketing of mattress pads, bed pillows, electric blankets, warming throws, toppers, down and down alternative products, and latex foam products. The company is based here but also operates offices in New York as well as manufacturing facilities in New Hampshire, North Carolina, Indiana and California as well as offshore sourcing capabilities.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...