Shop.org Board Names New Members
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/25/2010 2:29:19 AM
WASHINGTON - Shop.org, the digital division of the National Retail Federation, has added 11 new members to its board of directors.
The newly-elected members, who will each serve a two-year term, are scheduled to meet in late September at Shop.org's Annual Summit in Dallas.
The new members are:
• Anne Ashbey, vp, marketing, Blackstone Audio Inc.
• Bill Bass, president, Charming Direct Division, Charming Shoppes Inc.
• Troy Brown, retail practice leader, Demandware
• Peter Cobb, co-founder, svp, eBags
• Chuck Davis, ceo, Fandango; evp, Comcast Interactive
• Kevin Ertell, vp, Retail Strategy, ForeSee Results Inc.
• Patti Freeman Evans, vp, research, Forrester Research
• Misty Locke, president and co-founder, Range Online Media Inc.
• Paul Misener, vp, global public policy, Amazon.com Inc.
• Chris O'Neill, director, retail, Google Inc.
• John Rogers, vp, gm, global e-commerce, Under Armour Inc.
Additional members of the Shop.org board serving remainder two-year terms are:
• Miki Racine Berardelli, chief marketing officer, Tory Burch
• Pinny Gniwisch, co-founder and evp, marketing, Ice.com
• Brett Hurt, founder and ceo, Bazaarvoice, Inc.
• Richard Last, JCP.com; current Shop.org board of directors chairman
• John Lazarchic, vp, ecommerce, PETCO Animal Supplies Inc.
• Kelly Mooney, president and chief experience officer, Resource Interactive
• MJ Murphy, senior director, ecommerce, Cole Haan
• Bob Myers, ceo, Sheplers Western Wear.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...