New Product Winners Announced For NYIGF
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/25/2010 12:37:13 AM
NEW YORK - Five exhibitors in the At Home Featuring Home Textiles division of the New York International Gift Fair/Home Textiles Market Week were awarded for their new production introductions.
Designers Guild received the "Best of Market" award for its Orangerie Cushion.
Bodmer Blankets won Best New Product in the bedding category for its Jaspé Blanket, which is designed and handwoven by Craig Bodmer. Finalists in the category were Sefte and The Thai Silk Association/ Pimplus Co., Ltd.
In bath, the winner was Brahms Mount for its linen towels, which are woven in North America from 100% linen. Finalists were Scents & Feel and Mastro Raphaël.
In the dining category, Blissliving Home took the prize for its Samsara Table Linens, which feature traditional embroidery borrowed from the company's Samsara decorative pillow. Finalists were Scents & Feel and Sferra.
The home accessories award went to Alicia Adams Alpaca for its Travel Set (blanket, eye mask and pouch) made of 100% baby alpaca. Finalists were Bahms Mount and Bodmer Blankets.
"The winners and finalists in each of these categories raised the bar in terms of design creativity," said Dorothy Belshaw, NYIGF director and GLM senior vice president.
Judging was done by a group of editors from trade and consumer publications.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...