Overstock Launches Private Sale Site
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/24/2010 6:03:35 AM
SALT LAKE CITY - Overstock. com is embracing the Rue La La model by openings a new membership web site offering private sales on home furnishings.
Eziba.com's inaugural group of sale items includes Micro- Cotton towels and Calypso rugs and dec pillows as well as Lenox tabletop, Kitchen Aid mixers, furniture and hair care accessories.
The products are offered in daily sale events starting each day at 11 a.m. Eastern time and running between 48 and 72 hours.
Eziba.com is not accessible through Overstock's homepage, but customers can sign up at Eziba.com or log in using their existing Overstock.com user name and password. Customer inquiries are handled by Overstock.com's customer service team.
The soft launch began in early August, said Overstock president Jonathan Johnson.
"We've been pleased with the traffic and sales for the first two weeks and thought it was the right time to go live."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...