Creative Bath, Dena Designs Partner for Bath Program
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/24/2010 5:19:53 AM
CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y. - Creative Bath Products Inc. and design house Dena Designs have partnered to create a new line of fully coordinated bath collections.
Dena Designs Inc.'s founder, Dena Fishbein, has hosted the "Embellish This!" television program on the DIY Network, and she also authors a monthly newspaper column with United Media. Additionally, Fishbein has licensed her floral and feminine designs to manufacturers of home goods and décor, including adult, youth and baby bedding and fabrics, as well as gifts and stationary and other product categories.
Her new line with Creative Bath will initially comprise two collections. The launch is slated for September during the New York Home Fashions market.
"Creative Bath continues to focus on new product development, identifying opportunities for our customers which will strengthen our market leadership and expertise within each product classification produced. We feel our new partnership with Dena will help us continue on that path," said Bob Weiss, vp, sales and marketing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...