New Dacron quality seal aims to entice consumers
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/21/2010 11:25:02 AM
New York - Fiber producer Invista launched the Dacron quality seal as a symbol of excellence for high-performance Invista fiber fills used in bedding.
"The power of Dacron is so strong among consumers, it's similar to the assurance of a trusted friend," said Carol Haslach, marketing communications director for Invista.
The seal will bear two taglines: "Trust What's Inside" and "It Just Feels Good."
For high-end down alternative fill, the branding will be Dacron Comforel fiberfill for luxurious comfort. Solutions bedding will use Dacron Perfoma fiberfill, and for mass market products the brand will be Dacron Duralife fiberfill, "for durability that lasts."
Invista promoted the launch - and Dacron's 50th anniversary - during New York Home Fashions Week be sending a small fleet of vintage cars around manufacturers' showrooms as well as hitting a couple of morning television shows.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...