ExCell/Glenoit/Croscill partner with Mikasa for bedding, bath, window and table
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/14/2010 12:31:26 PM
At the New York Market - After due deliberation, Excell/Glenoit/Croscill has found the "right" dinnerware brand in Mikasa to co-create a new line of bedding, bath, soft window and table linens.
"We have waited a long time for the right dinnerware license to align ourselves with, and now through our new association with Mikasa, we have a world renowned brand truly recognized for their design integrity and ingenuity," said David North, vp, marketing,ExCell/Glenoit/Croscill. "This synergy combined with our global resources and design abilities will allow us to bring fully coordinated product to market across multiple product categories."
The alliance calls for a new branded program of home products that expands Mikasa's dinnerware collections into table lines - including placemats, tablecloths, napkins, runners, kitchen curtain tiers and napkin rings - as well as bedding ensembles, coordinating soft window treatments and bath coordinates - including shower curtains, embellished towels and bath accessories.
Each piece will wear the Mikasa Home Accents label, and the line is expected to hit retail stores in spring 2011.
Mikasa is part of Lifetime Brands Inc., a resource for nationally branded kitchenware, tabletop and home décor products that also includes Farberware, KitchenAid, Pfaltzgraff, Cuisinart, Calvin Klein, CasaModa and several others.
"Lifetime Brands is proud to be expanding the Mikasa brand into home furnishings with Croscill Home & ExCell/Glenoit, market leaders who share our vision of high quality products and design excellence," Dan Siegel, evp, Lifetime Brands.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...