Natco adds Spencer to design team
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/9/2010 5:27:51 PM
West Warwick, R.I. - Diversified home textiles supplier and manufacturer Natco Home Products has hired Travis Spencer, assigning him to the company's design staff.
He will work under the direction of Dan Driscoll, vp and creative director for all of Natco divisions, which include Natco Products Corp., Natco Home Fashions, Corona Curtain, Robertson Home Fashions, Jefferson Home Fashions, Bess Home Fashions, Flemish Master Weavers, Central Oriental, Windham Weavers, and Multy Home.
Spencer was formerly design director of Windham Weavers, where he held that position for seven years prior to the company's acquisition by Natco in October of 2008.
In his new capacity with Natco, Spencer will be working exclusively on home furnishings for the Natco Home Product divisions, assigned to design table linens and decorative pillows as well as room size and scatter rugs.
Richard Russo, president of the Windham Weavers division, described Spencer as a "great addition to our team. Travis is well-known, respected, and a most-sought-after artist in the industry. We are proud to be able to have him work with us once again. His great design sense is also well-suited for the area and scatter rug lines that Natco Products is well-known for throughout the industry."
Russo added that the company has plans to cross-merchandise many of the new looks that Spencer will be developing over several of Natco's divisions, "to give our retail partners a coordinated story over several product lines. This will include window curtains, table linens, and both room size and scatter rug programs in the months to come," he explained.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...