Welspun, Thom Filicia partner for bedding, bath
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/7/2010 3:00:35 PM
New York - Welspun USA has forged a partnership with TV celebrity designer Thom Filicia for a new collection of top-of-bed ensembles and bath coordinates that is set to be unveiled at the New York Home Fashions Market.
Welspun and Filica are keeping further details about the collection under wraps until market week. They offered that the collection will hit stores during the first quarter of 2011.
Filicia said he chose to collaborate with Welspun because the company allowed him to develop a line that continues his "classic simplicity and unexpectedly modern aesthetic while offering the manufacturing quality that consumers have come to expect from Thom Filicia Home."
He added: "I truly believe that style is a personal form of self-expression. I want to bring my home collection to the most personal spaces in the home - the bedroom and bathroom."
Filicia represents the latest in a growing roster of licensed programs for Welspun. The company also creates bedding and bath programs with Nautica, Christy, Graccioza, and Amy Butler.
In addition to the new line with Welspun, Thom Filicia Home also has a rug line through Safaviah, a floor covering line with Shaw, a fabric collection with Kravet, furniture with Vanguard, and a lighting collection by Visual Comfort.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...