Venus Group creates "Sanitized" branded bedding, bath
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/7/2010 1:13:39 PM
Foothill Ranch, Calif. - The Venus Group's has launched a new line of Sanitized-branded bath and bedding collections through a recent partnership with Sanitized, the registered brand of Sanitized AG, Switzerland.
Sanitized is a hygiene function designed to reduce bacteria and odors and is aimed at "creating a feeling of well being," the company said. Sanitized guarantees a lasting effect of this function for the life of the product to which it is applied.
Venus' new Sanitized-branded collection will be tailored to the mid-tier price category. The initial product offerings will include a quick-dry antimicrobial solid-colored towel ensemble collection and a wrinkle-free antimicrobial sheet-and-duvet program, which will come in both classic styles and contemporary looks and colors.
The Sanitized silver ion-based antimicrobial technology will be used throughout Venus' three core market segments - home, hospitality and institutional.
Venus' alliance with Sanitized is part of an effort to expand its corporate performance technology portfolio. The company also offers a VisaEndurance antimicrobial collection of bedding in sheeting and top-of-bed.
"Technology and innovation are at the heart of Venus Group‘s vision and growth," explained Devanshi Patel, director of marketing. "These innovative products are engineered to improve the quality of everyday life through technology."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...