NAFD Holds Annual Event in Bermuda
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/4/2010 12:49:13 AM
BERMUDA - "Standards, Perspectives and Around the World" was the theme of the annual conference of the NAFD held here earlier this month. The 41st annual event was designed to give members insights on writing a sustainability standard and design perspective for the decorative fabrics industry.
Carol Derby, Designtex and former ACT board president, discussed the overall situation and then led a panel discussion on the various elements with Chuck Stretch, Spradling Intl., Rob Mayer, Mayer Fabrics, and Blake Millinor, Valdese. Jana Schiowirtz, Hospitality Design Magazine, discussed design perspectives.
The association's annual awards were presented this year to associated members Coated Fabrics, Nassimi LLC, Textile Mill, Crypton, Sample Maker, and Acme Sample/ASB Graphics.
Ofﬁcers elected for 2010 to 2012 are Anna Stinson, cfstinson, 1st vp/co-chair conference, Jim Ennis, J.Ennis Fabrics. 2nd vice president, membership, Debbye Lustig, 2nd vp, co-chair conference, Lance Keziah, Cryptron, secretary treasurer, Kathy Gowdy, Momentum Group, past president, and Rob Mayer,Mayer Fabrics. The conference was held at The Fairmont Southampton here.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...