Blissliving Home Debuts Table Linens
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/3/2010 6:46:46 AM
ROCKVILLE, MD. - Blissliving Home launched its first table linens collection at the Atlanta Market last month.
The collection echoes the soft cotton embroidery used in Blissliving's Samsara decorative pillows and includes a table runner, square placemats (sold in sets of four) with cotton twill backing and dyed linen napkins with a hemstitched border.
The table linens are available in two colorways: turquoise, coral and yellow ocrhre embroidery on a storm grey linen or white embroiderly on a warm grey linen.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...