Toronto Fabric Fair set for Aug. 17-19
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/2/2010 5:34:02 AM
ORONTO - The sixth edition of the Toronto Fabric Fair will be held at the Paradise Banquet & Convention Centre here Aug. 17-19.
Organized by about 18 representatives of some 43 major textile mills, the three-day event is an opportunity for retailers and manufacturers to review the latest fabric offerings, many of which were debuted at the International Textile Market Assn.'s Showtime event in High Point in June or at Chicago's NeoCon contract furniture fair a couple of weeks later.
Fred Hanes, Canadian representative for Lady Fabrics, said the event - which is becoming known as Showtime North - has attracted solid attendance over the past six years. "We're here to accommodate manufacturers unable to make the trip south, thus prompting the mills to band together once again," he said.
Participating mills include ADF, American Century Home, Annabel, Barrow Inds., Bartson Fabrics, Classical Elements, Cone Decorative Fabrics, Conso, Covington, Craftex by Victor, Culp, Se7en, Ameritex, Sunbrella, David Rothschild, JB Martin, Design Resources, Direct Textiles, Duro Decorative Fabrics, Golding Fabrics, Gum Tree Fabrics, JEnnis Fabrics and King America.
Also expected to show are Lady Fabrics, LaFrance Inds., Magnolia, Tahoe, Marcovaldo, Master Fabrics, Merrimac Textiles, Mueller Zell Schellens, Outdura Fabrics, Paragon Fabrics, Peachtree Fabrics, Robert Allen Home, Raxon Fabrics, Regal Fabrics, Sunbrella, Sunbury Textiles, The Mitchell Group, Portfolio Textiles, The Vescom Group, Victor Group, Victor Residential and Zenda Leather.
The fair will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day.
The Paradise Banquet &Convention Centre is at 7601 Jane St., just south of Highway 7 and north of Highway 407, in the Toronto suburb of Concord, Ontario.
For more information contact Fred Hanes at (416) 785- 1959 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...