Bon-Ton Stores to close Centerville, Ohio Elder-Beerman unit
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/31/2010 10:28:58 AM
York, Pa. - Regional department store chain The Bon-Ton Stores Inc. said it will close its 191,000-square-foot Elder-Beerman store in the Centerville Place in Centerville, Ohio by late January 2011.
"The company continually reviews the performance of its assets. As a result of a review of the Centerville location and its proximity to our Dayton Mall store, we made the decision to close this location," Bud Bergren, president and ceo. "We will continue to provide great service and an outstanding merchandise assortment to our Dayton-area shoppers at our remaining six Elder-Beerman stores."
We would love your feedback!
- Feb 24, 2012
- Feb 1, 2012
- Aug 28, 2012
- Oct 17, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...