Bennotti to head N. America biz for Camira
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/31/2010 10:13:04 AM
Indianapolis - Textiles industry Paul Bennotti has joined England-based Camira as director of business development for North America.
He will focus on strategic business development in contract, hospitality and residential segments.
The European textiles mill is a ful-line operation that focuses on designers, specifiers and architects and also sells by the yard. The fabrics will be inventoried at the company's facility here.
Bennotti has been director of marketing for Canada-based Victor Group, which acquired the defunct Quaker Fabrics and later acquired Craftex Mills. He will work closely with Simon Whittaker, director of sales, who has relocated to the company's facility here.
While the company product line is contract focused, Bennotti said: "Our products are sustainable and value priced for the residential market." The launch product collection will be wool, he noted.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...