Belk, Biltmore extend licensing agreement
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/27/2010 10:54:23 AM
Asheville, N.C. -- Biltmore's licensing division, specializing in products inspired by the historic Biltmore House and gardens, has renewed its partnership agreement with Belk department store in a five-year contract.
Belk's home textiles-focused Biltmore agreement has been in place since 2005, with products introduced in 2006. Since then, the partnership has grown.
This fall Belk will unveil a variety of new Biltmore products including bedding, china, Mother-of-Pearl serveware and a wide range of holiday products.
"The partnership has far exceeded our shared performance goals for the initial term of the licensing agreement," said Belk vp of product development Chris Eliason.
"Our collaboration with Belk demonstrates just how fruitful a partnership can be when it is leveraged as completely as we have been able to accomplish here," said Tim Rosebrock, vp and general manager of Biltmore's licensing division.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...