Old Time Pottery closes the book on Ch. 11
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/23/2010 11:59:17 AM
Murfreesboro, Tenn. - Old Time Pottery emerged from Chapter 11 reorganization as its case was officially closed by the U.s. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District on Tennessee on Aug. 19.
The 30-unit home décor store also sells linens, lighting, housewares, floral and seasonal.
"We entered into Chapter 11 on August 21, 2009, and with the hard work of our corporate staff, the support of our vendors and the loyalty of our customers, we have been able to work our way through this process successfully," said cfo Robert Sharp.
The chain, which operates in 10 states in the south and midwest, was founded 25 years ago with a single store in Murfreesboro.
"We have a solid business and a respected reputation in the retail industry, that, along with a very loyal customer base, played a huge roll in our emergence from Chapter 11," said Scott Peterson, president and ceo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...