Soft-Tex picks up Certipur certification
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/20/2010 2:40:47 PM
Waterford, N.Y. - Utility bedding and foam bedding products manufacturer Soft-Tex has acquired the Certipur certification for all of its new memory foam products.
Created by the Alliance for Flexible Polyurethane Foam, Certipur certification ensures products meet standards for manufacturing polyurethane foam that is low in VOCs, (volatile organic compounds) free of prohibited phthalates and PBDE (Polybrominated diphenyl ethers, organobromine compounds that are used as flame retardants), and contain no ozone depleting chemicals, formaldehyde, mercury, lead, or heavy metals.
"We have been working on a number of new memory foam formulations over the last 18 months, and we not only wanted to insure that of new memory foam products meet high comfort and durability standards, but equally addressed environmental and low emission standards as well," said Robert O'Connell, Soft-Tex's executive vp of sales and marketing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...