Surtex to expand in 2011
Celebrating 25th anniversary next year
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/27/2010 10:41:15 AM
White Plains, N.Y. - Surtex, the annual New York trade fair for surface design, will expand next year from nearly 250 exhibitors to 300, according to show manager GLM.
The dates set for Surtex 2011 are May 15-17. The show will continue to take place at the Jacob Javits Center.
Following the 2010 show, "we are getting requests for exhibitor space earlier than usual," said Penny Sikalis, GLM vp and show manager.
This year's Surtex drew 6,000 visitors from 41 countries, she said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...