JCP readies BTS campaign
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/14/2010 3:39:08 PM
Plano, Texas - In addition to traditional marketing vehicles, JCPenney will employ digital, social and mobile channels to drive its back-to-school sales campaign: "New look. New year. Who knew!"
The company's mobile hub for BTS (jcpteen.mobi) will show the company's TV ad as well as "hauls" videos in which teens show off what they bought at Penney's. In addition, JCP has an exclusive retail sponsorship with teen site Cambio as well as a retailer exclusive with Seventeen magazine for its augmented reality experience on Seventeen.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...