Feizy opens new showroom in New York City
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/13/2010 11:37:18 AM
Dallas - Feizy Rugs has moved to a new permanent showroom in New York City and will celebrate the grand opening in September.
Ahead of the New York Home Fashions Market, scheduled September 13 to 17, Feizy will open the doors to its new space, located at 230 Fifth Avenue in suite 904-5. The company said the site allows for "a showcase for [our] wide array of bath, area and accent rugs, [decorative] pillow and throw products geared specifically toward the mass merchant."
"The demand for this segment of Feizy's product has grown exponentially over the past two years," explained John Feizy, ceo. "Our new showroom will offer an opportunity for buyers to visit year-round and experience for themselves why Feizy has become such a leader in the industry with these products."
Feizy's former New York showroom was in 267 Fifth Ave.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...