LIMA elects executive committee
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/13/2010 10:16:40 AM
New York - The International Licensing Industry Merchandisers' Association has elected three current board members to new executive committee positions. Five new members were also elected to the board of directors. LIMA members voted on the officials, whose terms run from July 1, 2010 through June 30, 2013.
The following board members were elected to new positions on the executive committee:
- Christina Miller, svp, Cartoon Network Enterprises moves from vice chairperson to chairperson. Miller oversees the licensing and merchandising division of Cartoon Network Enterprises in the U.S. as well as the overall management and direction of Turner Sports' marketing and programming strategy.
- Maura Regan, vp and gm, Global Consumer Products, Sesame Workshop becomes vice chairperson. Regan oversees global retail business for Sesame across all major categories of licensed goods including toys, apparel, home furnishings, stationery and gifts. Her division, in large part, funds the nonprofit work of the organization.
- Stu Seltzer, partner, Marketing on Demand, LLC becomes executive committee liaison to the board of directors. Seltzer is a specialist in licensing, partnership marketing, and strategic alliances.
Joining the LIMA board are:
- Peter Boder, founder and ceo, United Labels AG (Germany). Boder heads the leading European licensee for apparel, gift and plush toys. United Labels is a LIMA Germany member and regularly supports and sponsors LIMA events.
- Liz Kalodner, evp and general manager, CBS Consumer Products (U.S.). Kalodner manages current and classic television properties including the Star Trek franchise as well as CBS Films.
- Bettina Koeckler, svp licensing, EMEA, Chorion (UK). Koeckler manages Chorion licensing in Europe and Asia and has served on the LIMA Germany Advisory Board for the past three years.
- Charles Schnaid, senior partner, Head Royalty Compliance Group, Miller, Kaplan, Arase & Co. (U.S.). Schnaid specializes in royalty compliance for a variety of clients in the toy, entertainment, apparel, art, manufacturing, medical and food industries and regularly conducts Licensing University seminars and LIMA Webinars.
- Kotaro Sunamori, president, Sun R&P Co., Ltd. (Japan). Sunamori specializes in movie property merchandising and has been a member of the LIMA Japan Advisory Committee for the past two years.
Returning to LIMA's board of directors are:
- Adam Beder, svp, global licensing and business affairs, Spin Master Ltd.;
- Rick Mallow, principal, Making Connections;
- Holly Stein, vp, licensing acquisitions, Mattel, Inc.;
- Robert Strand, founder, Strand IP;
- Careen Yapp, vp acquisitions and franchise development, Konami Digital Entertainment;
- Rick Van Brimmer, director, trademark and licensing services, The Ohio State University;
- Sabine Eckhardt, managing director, SevenOne AdFactory GmbH;
- Glenn Hendricks, vp, business development, licensing and merchandising, SloaneVision Unlimited.
We would love your feedback!
- Aug 2, 2012
- Jan 24, 2011
- Jan 12, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...