Feizy names Mitre to lead advertising and marketing efforts
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/12/2010 3:40:23 PM
Dallas - Area rug company Feizy has appointed Ed Mitre to its director of advertising and marketing post.
Mitre brings more than 13 years of career experience in design and advertising, both as a corporate team manager and as a freelancer.
In his new role, Mitre is responsible for all aspects of Feizy's sales tools development, including catalog and brochure design, production and pre-press, point-of-sale materials, media buys, and press and vendor relations.
He reports to Leah Feizy, owner and ceo.
"Ed is a wonderful addition to the Feizy Team," she said. "His expertise in all realms of advertising from conception to fruition will prove to be a valuable asset. Both the sales and advertising and marketing teams will benefit from his experience not only within his field, but also as a problem-solver and team builder."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...