Perfect Fit snapped up by equity group
New owner also holds Tex-Style
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/24/2010 12:40:29 PM
Charlotte, N.C. - Perfect Fit Industries has been acquired through an entity created by private equity firm The Anderson Group in an asset sale/purchase transaction. Financial details were not disclosed.
The Anderson Group's holdings also include home textiles supplier Tex-Style and awning producer King Canopy as well as companies that produce piston rings, sausage, marine propellers, logging services, and other diverse products.
Jeff Chilton, most recently creative marketing manager, has become Perfect Fit's new president.
"For a long time, the company has been constrained by financial issues. Now, with a new infusion of capital and Anderson's aggressive growth strategies all of us are highly energized," said Chilton.
The utility bedding producer has been in business since 1932.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...