IFDA to host trends overview
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/14/2010 12:07:52 PM
New York- The New York Chapter of The International Furnishings and Design Association will present a breakfast program highlighting trends from the recent Milan Furniture Fair and the New York Tabletop Show.
The event, being held in conjunction with showroom building Forty One Madison, will be held at Forty One Madison Avenue (at 26th Street) on Thursday, June 24. Continental breakfast will be served starting at 8:30 a.m., followed by the seminar from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
International trend expert Patricia Bouley, founder of Bouley Design Inc. will showcase important directions from the Milan Furniture Fair while Donna Ferrari, the gift registry and entertaining director of Bride's Magazine, will show the latest trends in table settings from the New York Tabletop Show.
Reservations made by Friday, June 18 are: IFDA members: $20; guests: $35; student members: $10; and student guests: $20.
For reservations made after June 18 and at the door prices will be: IFDA members: $35, guests, $50; student members, $15; and student guests, $25.
For information or to make a reservation, call (212) 686-6020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...