7 W promotes Toreno to director of trade show sales
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/11/2010 2:55:53 PM
New York - Home textiles and furnishings showroom hub 7 W New York has promoted Toni Toreno to director of trade show sales for the building, located on 34th Street here.
Toreno joined 7 W's team four-and-a-half years ago as marketing coordinator. It was her "success in this role, along with an optimistic ‘can-do' attitude" that soon after earned her a promotion to marketing manager, working closely the building's vp of marketing, Su Hilty.
In her new stint, Toreno is responsible for all trade show activity on the 11th floor, including 7 W-produced events like the upcoming NYC Baby & Kids Fair as well as the many external shows that regularly choose 7 W as their New York venue and host.
7 W said Toreno brings "a fresh marketing perspective to this position as well as event planning expertise." She is charged with helping the building maintain and develop strong relationships with prominent trade show producers as well as acting as the direct liaison and partner to all events taking place on the 11th floor.
"Toni Toreno has excelled in her marketing role here at 7 W for almost five years. This, coupled with her previous event planning and production experience, makes a natural fit for the position of director of trade show sales for our 11th floor venue," said Chris Collins, vice president and general manager of 7 W. "This is a very important business for us and is driving tremendous growth for the building. It will be an exciting challenge for Toni. I am confident that she will enjoy continued success."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...