Peking Handicraft expands kitchen textiles collection with Horner
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/28/2010 11:47:24 AM
San Francisco - Peking Handicrafts division servicing independent retailers is expanding its collection of kitchen textiles offerings with more than 10 new designs by artist Anna Maria Horner.
Comprised of aprons and kitchen towels, the collection employs Horner's signature use of bold colors and feminine motifs. There are full- and half-size aprons and a variety of kitchen towel styles - all of them made of 100% cotton.
Exclusive to Peking Handicraft, the new offerings will launch this summer during the July 2010 Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market. Peking's showroom there is in Building 1, suite 10A4.
We would love your feedback!
- Mar 17, 2013
- Feb 26, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...