Showtime to reintroduce Runway Fashion Show
-- Home Textiles Today, 5/14/2010 1:06:00 PM
High Point, N.C. -- As part of the 20th anniversary celebration, Showtime is scheduling the Runway Fashion Show for opening night, Sunday June 6, 6-8 pm in the Suites at Market Square.
International Textile Market Association, the producer of the semiannual fabric exposition, has announced that participating vendors in the Runway event will include Charles Martel, Sunbrella, Victor Group, theleathercollection and Valdese Weavers. “Models will take to the catwalk in fashions created from the latest articles introduced by the participating companies,” ITMA said.
As with all Showtime events, the Runway Fashion Show will be free to all.
Additional events include “Feel the VIBE and be Inspired,” a social mixer at Suites at Market Square, Level One to be held Tuesday night, June 8, 5:30-7:30 p.m. This event is sponsored by Merchandise Mart Properties.
On the educational track, presentations will include WithIt, (Women in the Home Industries Today) at 10 a.m., Monday, June 7; and at 2 p.m., Tuesday, June 8.
A second educational seminar given by Jane Matteson will be held at 2 p.m., Monday, June 7, and at 10 a.m., Tuesday, June 8, the topic of which will be announced later, ITMA said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...