IFDA sets special events for IDFA, Surtex
-- Home Textiles Today, 5/11/2010 12:35:00 PM
New York – The New York Chapter of the International Furnishings & Design Association has teamed up with the International Contemporary Furniture Fair, Surtex and others and others to sponsor a series of events at the show and around Manhattan on Sunday May 16 and Monday, May 17.
The Sunday program includes a guided tour of Surtex. Monday’s events include a Wallcoverings Trends program at ICFF and a tour of the Material ConneXion Library at 60 Madison Ave., followed by a seminar and wine and cheese reception at the Swann Auction Gallery at 104 East 25th Street.
Cost for Monday’s events is $10.00 for IFDA members, $25.00 for guests, $5.00 for student members, $15.00 for student guests.
A “Meet ’n Greet” hospitality suite located at Javits Center Room 4A-01 will also be available at no charge for all IFDA members from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Saturday, May 15 through Monday, May 17.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...