Mary Engelbreit Studios Hires Marketing Manager
-- Home Textiles Today, 5/10/2010 12:00:00 AM
St. Louis —
Amy Medhurst has joined Mary Engelbreit Studios as marketing and licensing manager.
She will be responsible for developing marketing programs and expanding the studio's portfolio of licensed products as well as identifying new opportunities.
Medhurst has over 15 years international licensing experience, most recently as sales executive for Looking Good Licensing. where she managed relationships with artists and licensees for a diverse portfolio of brands across various product categories and channels of distribution. Her prior work experience includes Applejack Limited Editions, where as the agency's artist liaison she was involved in marketing, sales and licensing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...