7 W adds manager for new showroom sales specialist program
-- Home Textiles Today, 5/10/2010 12:38:00 PM
New York – 7 W New York has hired Tania Perez-Nieves to head a new showroom sales specialist program.
A 15-year veteran of showroom management, Perez-Nieves has been named head salesperson/showroom manager. She will help represent suites during markets and regular business hours, tipping showrooms to sales leads and making sure buyers receive timely follow-up, among other responsibilities.
7 W said the initiative is “designed to allow more showrooms to take advantage of [the building’s] day-to-day and in-between market traffic.”
The buidling’s vp, general manager, Chris Collins, added: “Orders were being written during the first week of the program, which was exciting for all of us. This program will mature quickly and become a very important value added service offered to our tenants.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...