Cartoon Network adds home textiles partners
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/3/2008 2:03:00 PM
New York -- Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE) today announced new licensing agreements for several animated properties with Franco Manufacturing and The Northwest Company, as well as an expanded license with Jay Franco & Sons.
The product categories assigned for two leading Cartoon Network boys brands – Bakugan and Ben 10 – will begin rolling out for spring 2009.
Franco Manufacturing will make bedding, beach towels and bath accessories for Bakugan.
The Northwest Co. will produce Bakugan throws and throw/pillow gift sets.
The license with Jay Franco has been expanded from the original “Ben 10” show to cover bedding, beach towels and bath accessories for the next generation “Ben 10 Alien Force.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...