McLaren Departs Circa 1801
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/23/2008 12:00:00 AM
Valdese, N.C. —
Valdese Weavers division Circa 1801 will not renew its design contract with David McLaren, who has created designs for Circa 1801 since its inception in 1998, with signature designs under the David McLaren Designs designation. Previously he did design work for Doblin, which became part of the Circa 1801/Doblin label. He earlier did design work for Mastercraft.
Circa 1801 creative focus will now be led by Margaret Coffin, vp design and product development, and her in-house staff.
"We have a deep appreciation for the contributions that David McLaren has made to Circa 1801 during his tenure. We wish David well in his future endeavors," said Mike Shelton, president and ceo of Valdese.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...