Jaclyn Smith Home launched at Kmart
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/28/2008 1:56:00 PM
The line has already rolled out to stores and kmart.com. It will expand into tabletop and furniture in the spring, said Doug Wurl, Kmart’s vp/gmm for home fashions.
The bedding line launched with five designs and will probably have nine in the spring set. The line crossed six motifs: traditional, sensible classics, global, modern, contemporary elegance and urban. The line is positioned within Kmart’s assortment as “better,” with Martha Stewart Everyday representing “best.”
Seven-piece comforter sets retail from $49.99 to $89.99, with sheet sets prices from $29.99 to $49.99 and bath towels at $4.99 to $7.99.
The introduction of the Jaclyn Smith brand on the heels of the earlier rollout of Cannon as a store exclusive is part of an overall freshening of the assortment.
“In fall 2008, we relaunched bed and bath to bring in more fashion,” said Wurl.
Smith has had an exclusive apparel partnership with Kmart for 23 years.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...