Couristan Closes High Point Showroom
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/14/2008 12:00:00 AM
Fort Lee, N.J. —
Couristan has closed its High Point showroom, according to Ron Couri, ceo of the rug and broadloom manufacturer and importer.
The Couristan showroom in the International Home Furnishings Center was a fixture in High Point for 22 years.
"It was a difficult decision to make because we have been in High Point for such a long time, but we felt that the showroom was not accomplishing what we wanted it to do, to significantly increase our penetration of the furniture store category," said Couri.
Couristan will now concentrate its market efforts through permanent showrooms in Atlanta and Las Vegas. The company also has a major presence at the annual Surfaces floor covering event as well as hospitality and design events in Las Vegas and Miami.
(Reported by Lissa Wyman, rug editor at Furniture Today, a sister publication of HTT.)
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...