Bloomingdale's Names Home Fashion Director
Kevin Harter Promoted to New Position
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/8/2006 12:00:00 AM
At the New York Market — —
At the New York Market —Kevin Harter, operating vp and director for the men's fashion office at Bloomingdale's, has been promoted to vp of fashion direction for home, young world and men's, a new position.
Harter reports to Joe Laneve, senior vp, gmm for home furnishings, and David Fisher, executive vp, gmm, young world and men's.
“While Kevin is not experienced in the home store, he came up through the merchandising ranks and has been a wonderful influence in the men's world in strengthening our brand strategy,” said Laneve. “He has helped bring in brand-right resources, and intensified existing brand and designer relations in terms of developing exclusive products, marketing activities and events.”
Harter began his career with Bloomingdale's in the North Michigan store in 1988, and joined the executive training program in 1990, rising to his most recent position in 2004.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...