Logo unveiled for ‘NY Market’
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/5/2007 12:03:00 PM
New York – Trade show producer George Little Management (GLM) and home décor showroom building operators 41 Madison Ave., 7 W New York and 230 Fifth Ave. have debuted a logo to use in combined marketing of various events.
The logo uses the tagline: “The NY Market – Built for Business,” each of which GLM said will be used cooperatively by the four businesses in marketing communications related to events that include exhibitors from the home textiles, giftware, tabletop and stationery industries.
“Our joint marketing efforts will better reflect New York City's position as the greatest business-to-business city in the U.S.," said Dorothy Belshaw, GLM svp and director of the New York International Gift Fair.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...