Waverly adds Bennie
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/26/2002 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Susan Bennie has joined Waverly as director, design, licensed products for the Waverly Lifestyle Group.
Bennie, most recently with Barth & Dreyfuss as vp, design, earlier was with Springs Industries, where she held a number of creative positions, including director of design for the Disney Home Products division. She reports to Carolyn D'Angelo, vp, marketing and licensing.
Bennie succeeds Christiana Angelites, who is now manager, licensed product design.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...