Burlington appoints two
Cecile B. Corral -- Home Textiles Today, 6/18/2001 12:00:00 AM
MONTICELLO, AR —
Burlington Rug Corp., based here, has two new appointees for newly created positions.
Ken Herron is the new business development manager, and Jay Evans is the new vp of sales for home center accounts.
Herron was the former international marketing manager for the Middle Eastern-based carpet and rug manufacturer Al Sorayai. Evans formerly worked for Home Depot as area rug captain and merchant/buyer for the store's mid-south division. Both will report to president Roger Miller indefinitely.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...