Ryman Gets New Home Post At Sears
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/11/2005 12:00:00 AM
Hoffman Estates, Ill. —
Steve Ryman has been named vice president, home brands for Sears, a new position.
Ryman, formerly vice president and general merchandise manager for home fashions, will lead the development of home products for Sears from both a fashion and technical design perspective.
He reports to Luis Padilla, president of merchandising and marketing for Sears.
Ryman will have a design staff initially of 13 here.
Janet Taake, formerly vice president of merchandise operations for apparel, has been named to succeed Ryman as vice president and general merchandise manager, home fashions. She also will have the responsibility for mattresses, ready-to-assemble furniture and all seasonal merchandise in addition to bed, bath, window coverings, floor coverings, kitchen and housewares.
Taake reports to Gwen Manto, executive vice president, soft lines. Manto also reports to Padilla.
Janine Bousquette, chief customer and marketing officer, is leaving the company. Sears is beginning a search for a successor, officials said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...