Duckwall hires consultancy for help
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/14/2004 12:19:00 PM
ABILENE, Kan. -- Duckwall-ALCO Stores, Inc., a regional retailer operating 264 full-line discount and hometown variety stores in 21 states, has hired AlixPartners LLC to advise it on strategic positioning and operating effectiveness.&p>"AlixPartners has played a key role in helping a number of high profile retailers identify opportunities, develop solutions and implement effective changes in recent years," commented Glen Shank, CEO of Duckwall-ALCO Stores, Inc. "We are looking forward to AlixPartners' perspective on opportunities as we commence this relationship with them and undertake a comprehensive and strategic evaluation of our company."&p>Duckwall has entered into this arrangement in the hopes of boosting its financial performance, it stated.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...