Balta U.S. appoints Ocampo national accounts manager
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/4/2010 10:14:00 AM
Dalton, Ga. – Balta U.S. has appointed industry veteran Ashley Ocampo national accounts manager.
Ocampo comes to Balta from Invista, where she has spent the past decade of her career working in several sales, marketing, and product development positions – most recently the company’s planogram development manager, a post she has held since 2007.
“We are thrilled about having Ashley join our vibrant team here at Balta,” said Patrick Moyer, president, sales and marketing, Balta’s rug division. “Ashley has a proven record of success, and a tremendous amount of knowledge regarding our products and our target market. I believe she will have a very positive impact on our company and help us continue our aggressive growth plans.”
Ocampo will focus on new business development with key national accounts and will assist in the direction of product development and color and style direction.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...