Valdese to Open Showtime Space for Mancini
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/18/2006 12:00:00 AM
Valdese, N.C. —
Valdese Weavers will have a separate showroom in the Market Square Tower in High Point, N.C. open at Showtime in December, for the debut of the decorative fabrics collection designed for it by Wesley Mancini.
The collection has been named Wesley Mancini by Valdese Weavers, according to Mike Shelton, Valdese president. While the showroom is on the seventh floor of the Tower, it will be available only by appointment via the Valdese showroom on the sixth floor.
Valdese will hold a national preview of the Wesley Mancini fabrics in New York in late November.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...