WestPoint Promotes Two
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/8/2006 12:00:00 AM
At the New York Market — —
At the New York Market — Three months after joining West Point Home, Carolyn D'Angelo has been promoted. Originally hired in as senior vp, Ralph Lauren Home, she takes on new responsibility as senior vp, West Point Home corporate marketing. She will oversee strategic direction for all brands and licenses, as well as advertising and public relations.
Laurie O'Grady, director of product development for Ralph Lauren Home since 2004, is promoted to vp, product development, Ralph Lauren Home.
O'Grady joined the company in 1999 as design manager - independent window fashions, and has moved to positions of increasing responsibility since then.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...