Donna Karan Home promotes McGrath to design director
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/20/2005 12:08:00 PM
NEW YORK -- Tara McGrath has been promoted to design director for Donna Karan and DKNY Home collections.
She reports to Patsy Pollack, CEO of Donna Karan Home, which is a division of CHF Industries. McGrath will be responsible for the overall design direction for both the Donna Karan collection and DKNY brands.
Previously, McGrath had been the design director for the DKNY Home bedding and bath collections since 2003.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...