Hanover CFO resigns as investigation concludes
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/15/2005 12:45:00 PM
EDGEWATER, N.J. — Hanover Direct, Inc. Chief Financial Officer Charles Blue has resigned, effective March 8. In his place, Wayne Garten, CEO, was appointed acting chief financial officer until a replacement can be appointed by the board.
The resignation came as independent outside counsel delivered its report on previously announced restatements of the company's financial statements and other accounting-related matters covering fiscal years 1999-2003 and some subsequent quarters.
Hanover additionally stated that it is not likely file its Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended Dec. 25, 2004, on time.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...