American Century in New NYC Showroom
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/5/2007 12:00:00 AM
Salisbury, N.C. —
American Century Home Fabrics will launch its first showroom in New York, showcasing its decorative bedding and decorative fabric collections. The showroom at 7 West 34 Street will open for the New York Home Fashions Market week beginning February 12.
American Century Home will showcase 26 new bedding collections, said David Lappert, executive vp, and will include the luxury bedding collection, Chelsea Frank. The 12,000 square foot showroom and New York headquarters in suite 306 includes a 2,000 square foot show space for the Chelsea Frank collection.
The company looked at other sites in New York, Lappert remarked, "and although 7 West was not created as a textile building, Merchandise Mart Properties Inc. has done a superb job of restoring the building. It is definitely a step above the other sites we considered." For American Century's part, "We spent a lot of time and energy on architectural details to enhance the space," Lappert added.
Jeff Ganz, vp, key accounts, will be based in the 7 West showroom.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...