Spinnhutte to showcase goods
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/15/2002 12:00:00 AM
AT THE NEW YORK MARKET —
Spinnhutte, the German-based producer of silk fashions for the bedroom, is showing this week at the Purcell/Letchinger showroom at 261 Fifth Avenue.
Spinnhutte produces silk sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers and comforter shells as well as lounging robes, pajamas and men's and women's bedroom fashions and silk fabrics by the yard.
Purcell/Letchinger is the distributor for the company in the United States.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...